Burning Tips for the Best Safe Candle Experiences:
- Burn all candles within sight
- Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets
- Always burn votive candles inside of a holder, not on a plate. The heat of such a small candle can melt wax quickly and must be contained.
- Keep all burning candles away from ceiling fans, air conditioner or any type of a breeze will affect the flame.
- Never move or handle a candle while it’s burning or while hot melted pool wax is present.
- The 16 oz. or 26 oz. jar candle should not be burning for more than 2 to 3 hours at a time. This will allow the candle flame to create a big enough pool of fragrant melted wax. This helps release the aroma into the air.
- All wicks need to be trimmed to ¼ inch in height before lighting or re-lighting them. Burn Only on heat – resistant surfaces. Do not drop foreign matter or wick trimmings into the wax pool.
- Sometimes the flame of a wick becomes to height. If the flame height is greater than 1 1/4' inches extinguish the flame and allow to cool. Once the candle is cooled then trim the wick to ¼ inch before relighting the wick.
Follow the above candle instructions so you will have a safe candle experiences. We take great pride in our hand-poured candles and have the passion for recreating the fragrances of life’s treasured moments. Please Enjoy!